The SNS Home Snowmaking Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Second Chance...12 Home Snowmakers Left

A couple weeks ago I ran a short "Final" home snowmaker sale for
the season. Somehow, upwards of 300 people on our email lists
never got word. I don't really know what happened but I don't
have time to monitor another round so I've alerted the guys that
ship them out for us that we will basically run the sale again
until they are all sold out.

We have 12 left at the moment, some people have asked about refurbs
and demos they can get a good deal on. We'll likely be keeping
those for testing, so the 12 we have left is all there is.

The price on those last 12 is $269 each. Here's the link:
http://www.snsnowmaking.com/final/?xyz=4

Thanks again for a great season, we appreciate your support :)

4 comments:

Coupons said...

I hope you have another great season coming up! There was no need for snowmakers in my neck of the woods last winter, but we'll just have to wait and see how this one goes.

1985 Volkswagen Vanagon AC Compressor said...

Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!

Chevy W5 Turbo said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Unknown said...

This sounds like so much fun. I live in Utah though, so we already get a lot of snow. I guess it would be fun just to try once or twice, because how many people can say they made their own snow? I wonder how fluffy the homemade snow is, because the ski resort snow makers usually make stuff that's pretty icy. http://www.allseasonshonda.net/snowmobiles