The SNS Home Snowmaking Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Name Your Price Sale Q&A

've had a few questions about the big sale tomorrow so I figured I
would address those now so we don't waste any time once things are
underway.

Q: Is it really "name a price"? Could I say $1?
A: Yeah, it really is. You tell me what a snowmaker is worth to
you. If it is only worth $1, I will probably say no to your offer,
but I think you'll be very surprised by how low we'll go.

Q: So I can make as many offers as I want?
A: Yes, but keep in mind that every time you make an offer, it
could take up to an hour to hear back from us. In the meantime, we
could be accepting other offers which would lessen the chance of
there being snowmakers left to buy.

Q: Can you give me a hint of what price I should start at?
A: Nope, that takes the fun out of it :) But I'll tell you this
much, if you want to increase your odds of getting a lower price,
give me compelling reason why I should. Tell me your story.

Q: What time will the sale begin?
A: It will start mid-day, around 2pm ET.

Q: So if you decline my offer, what happens?
A: We may make you a counter offer or we may not. If we do, you
are welcome to counter our offer, and so on. If not, just keep
making offers.

Q: How will shipping work?
A: Shipping will be free, as always, but because of the number of
orders coming in, snowmakers will be shipped out early next week
either Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: